Whitelocks provides a full range of environmental services suitable for all size of situation, from utility level projects, regional and council works, flood management and emergency response, to localalised requirements or street and house level problems.
We can provide from a wide range of specialised and modern equipment for dealing with today’s waste and pollution problems, along with trained operatives and rapid response teams for urgent on-site tasks.
Whitelocks is also a licensed interceptor waste carrierand disposer.
- Septic Tank Emptying
- Cess-Pit Emptying
- CCTV Drainage Surveys
- Liquid Waste
- Lagoon Clearance
- Tracked Remote Reel
- Flooding Management
- Static/Towable Pumps
- Crane Lorry
- Jetter Van/High Pressure Jetting
- Emergency Work, 24/7 Call Out
- Fully Licensed Waste Carrier
Blocked drain, pipe and sewer cleaning – from small household blockages to major sewers
- 24 hour call out, 7 days a week
- Using CCTV cameras where necessary to identify problems
- Fast and effective solutions
- Using the latest technology
- Fixing blocked drains, sewers and pipes
CCTV Drain Surveys
To inspect drainage problems – all work is carried out to WRC standard
- Small, dangerous or difficult to access pipes
- Save time and money
- Extremely safe
- Pinpoints the area in need of work
- Allows excellent visability of the pipe
- NEW!! Fully equipped CCTV van with ‘office’ cab and separate rear equipment compartment.
Septic Tank Services
From installation to emptying and tank repairs, our team are well-equipped with the latest in wet waste disposal vehicles for domestic and commercial septic tanks.
- On call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Service available to domestic, industrial and commercial premises
Providing large tractor tankers, pump equipment, road tankers and associated equipment.
Interceptor Waste Carrying & Disposal
Whitelocks are a fully licensed waste disposal operator, able to collect, transport and dispose of interceptor waste, providing all paperwork for records and tracability.