Safety & Training
Health and Safety is a primary concern at Whitelocks. This is an important aspect of our work and as such we take this issue as seriously as the other parts of our business.
We have up to date plant equipment that is serviced on a regular basis by our qualified technicians.
All machines are certified along with the operators. All our operators are certified with CPCS cards, which are recognised throughout the United Kingdom.
CHAS Accreditation Module
CPCS Trained Operators
Waste Carriers License
Road Haulage Association
We aim to:
- Provide a safe working environment for all our employees and clients
- Maintain all our machines and plant equipment to industry standards
- Ensure all our machine and plant operators have the right training and are CPCS certified
- Continue ongoing health and safety training and awareness throughout the company
- Adhere to all current health and safety standards and policies (Health and Safety and Work Act)
- Support training of all new employees who join Whitelock Plant Ltd
- Ensure our clients environment is maintained to the highest level possible