Whitelocks provides a full range of environmental services suitable for all size of situation, from utility level projects, regional and council works, flood management and emergency response, to localised requirements or street and house level problems.
We can provide from a wide range of specialised and modern equipment for dealing with today’s waste and pollution problems, along with trained operatives and rapid response teams for urgent on-site tasks.
Whitelocks is also a licensed interceptor waste carrier and disposer.
- Septic Tank Emptying
- Cess-Pit Emptying
- CCTV Drainage Surveys
- CIPP Patch Lining service
- Liquid Waste
- Lagoon Clearance
- Tracked Remote Reel
- Flooding Management
- Static/Towable Pumps
- Crane Lorry
- Jetter Van/High Pressure Jetting
- Emergency Work, 24/7 Call Out
- Fully Licensed Waste Carrier
- 24 hour call out, 7 days a week
- Using CCTV cameras where necessary to identify problems
- Fast and effective solutions
- Using the latest technology
- Fixing blocked drains, sewers and pipes
CCTV Drain Surveys
To inspect drainage problems – all work is carried out to WRC standard
- Small, dangerous or difficult to access pipes
- Save time and money
- Extremely safe
- Pinpoints the area in need of work
- Allows excellent visability of the pipe
- CIPP Patch Lining available – avoid the need to excavate to repair cracked/damaged pipework
- NEW!! Fully equipped CCTV van with ‘office’ cab and separate rear equipment compartment.
Septic Tank Services
- On call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Service available to domestic, industrial and commercial premises
Providing large tractor tankers, pump equipment, road tankers and associated equipment.
Interceptor Waste Carrying & Disposal
Whitelocks are a fully licensed waste disposal operator, able to collect, transport and dispose of interceptor waste, providing all paperwork for records and tracability.